Decades of Expertise
Our DC-based Policy and Government affairs staff have decades of combined experience addressing HIV/AIDS- related issues with Congress and the Administration.
Members get access to our on-line Resource Library, which includes of key documents related to policy positions taken by the PPC, as well as a member roster.
Members have the opportunity to work through coalition to form national policy priorities and stances.
Members get assistance with scheduling Congressional and/or Administration meetings for your DC visits.
Members can participate in two DC-based consultations with leadership of AIDS Service Organizations and allied entities in Washington DC (PPC Bi-Annual Meetings).
Members receive a printed copy of Congressional Directory including brief bios, contact details, staffers, and committee assignments.
Stay Up To Date
Members receive up-to-date action alerts, briefings and periodic newsletters.
The PPC operates as a standing committee of the AIDS United Board of Trustees according to a set of operating principles adopted by the committee.
Policy Action Center
Members can work with our team to use the AIDS United Policy Action Center, an online advocacy tool that allows members to activate their constituent base and tailor messages for a variety of issues.
Annual Operating Budget Annual Dues
Under $1 million $1,000*
$1 million to $3 million $2,500*
$3 million to $7 million $5,000*
Over $7 million $10,000*
Leadership Council Learn More
Annual HIV Budget Annual Dues
Under $10 million $5,000
$10 million and up $10,000
* New Partner Incentive: Dues for new non-profit partners to the AIDS United Public Policy Partnership are reduced by 50% for the first two years of membership with exception of those agencies choosing to be part of the Leadership Council.
Leadership Council Benefits
Leadership Council includes all benefits of the Membership, as well as exclusive benefits below.
Annual Policy Meeting
Leadership Council members are invited to an additional meeting in Washington, D.C. for an intimate discussion of HIV policy priorities with senior members of the Administration and/or the Congressional Office.
Logos of Leadership Council member agencies will be included on all PPC electronic communications.
Administration / Scheduling
Assistance with scheduling Congressional and/or Administration meetings year-round with full use of AU’s 1424 K Street offices by your staff when visiting DC (work station includes phone, fax and computer).
Leadership Council agencies will receive priority support on HIV policy matters, with a guaranteed return phone call from AIDS United senior staff within one business day.
Leadership Council MembersView All
- AIDS Alabama
- AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
- Cascade AIDS Project
- Christie’s Place
- Collaborative Solutions
- Delaware HIV Consortium
- Equitas Health
- God’s Love We Deliver
- Harlem United
- Harm Reduction Coalition
- Housing Works
- Howard Brown Health
- Justice Resource Institute
- Latino Commission on AIDS
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Los Angeles LGBT Center
- Metro Wellness and Community Centers
- Minnesota AIDS Project
- Nashville CARES
- National Black Justice Coalition
- Positive Women's Network - USA
- Prism Health North Texas
- Project Inform
- Puerto Rico Community Network for Clinical Research on AIDS
- Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative
- Southern AIDS Coalition
- Thrive Alabama
- Treatment Access Expansion Project
- Urban Coalition for HIV/AIDS Prevention Services
- The Women's Collective